KaTi TC-2model # T-503
Small but mighty is the best way to describe the TC-2 knife. It features a full-sized exceptionally hard titanium alloy blade that is particularly wide with a geometric cut-out that is large and easy to open. The handle is made of quality carbon fiber material with and ergonomic design and features our signature “V” shaped end. The TC-2 will be a great companion on your next outdoor adventure where lightweight, yet full functionality is important.
- Sheepsfoot blade style
- Blade material - uniquely hard composition, Rockwell hardness 50-52. Titanium alloy (TC4)
- Carbon fiber handle
- Liner lock
- Rockwell hardness comparable to other steel knives yet a fraction of the weight
- Sharpens easily in pull-through style sharpeners
- Weight - 1.5oz (44g)
- Length (open) – 6.25in (16cm)
- Length (closed) – 3.45in (8.7cm)
- Blade Length: 2.55in (6.5cm)
- Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers
Be the first to share your unique experience using the product.